Effective Date: July 6, 2023
Information We Collect
We collect different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our services to you. Types of data include:
While using our application, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you ("Personal Data"). Personal Data may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
- Cookies and Usage Data
We may also collect information about how the application is accessed and used ("Usage Data"). This Usage Data may include information such as your device's Internet Protocol address (e.g., IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our application that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers, and other diagnostic data.
Use of Data
Nowbase uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain our service
- To notify you about changes to our service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer support
- To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our service
- To monitor the usage of our service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it
Transfer of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to and maintained on computers located outside of your state, province, country, or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ from those of your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside of the United States and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to the United States and process it there.
Disclosure of Data
We may disclose aggregated information about our users and information that does not identify any individual without restriction.
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
Security of Data
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We may employ third-party companies and individuals to facilitate our service ("Service Providers"), provide the service on our behalf, perform service-related services, or assist us in analyzing how our service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
Our service does not address anyone under the age of 18 ("Children"). We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Child has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By visiting this page on our website: www.nowbase.com/contact
- By phone number: XXX-XXX-XXXX
- By mail: Nowbase, Inc., [Address]
Do Not Sell My Personal Information
Nowbase does not sell your personal information to third parties. We believe in keeping your personal information personal. We will not sell your Personal Data to third parties, including for their direct marketing purposes, without your consent.
You have several rights in relation to your personal data. You have a right to:
- Access your personal data,
- Correct your personal data,
- Erase your personal data,
- Restrict the processing of your personal data,
- Object to the processing of your personal data, and
- Data portability.
To exercise these rights, please send a description of your request to the contact details provided.
Please read over those rules and policies before proceeding.